Join Us at theNational Business Week (NSBW) Virtual Summit!
The annual NSBW is hosted especially for small business owners and entrepreneurs in the U.S.
This year, NSBW will celebrate the resiliency of entrepreneurs and highlight the positive impact of small business success in the United States. Small business leaders are invited to take advantage of this free, online event to participate in educational webinars led by industry leaders, network with other small business entrepreneurs, and take advantage of resources from small business partners.
Co-sponsored by SCORE and the SBA, registration for this annual virtual summit is free!
-Isabella Casillas Guzman
Administrator, Small Business Administration
Just for Small Business Entrepreneurs: 3 Days, 22 Sessions, Once a Year!
To be a part of this groundbreaking event, register today and plan to join online during the event.
This year’s event offers:
- 22 sessions of information and content especially curated for small business entrepreneurs. Download the agenda.
- A special highlight on small business resiliency in 2021 and beyond
- Keynote session by the SBA Administrator, Mark Cuban and White House Senior Advisor Cedric Richmond
- Focus on Hispanic small business on Sept 14 as part of Hispanic Heritage Month
- Resources from industry-leading small business partners
- Easy to navigate online virtual conference space, with live interactive networking and sessions
- Networking lounge and opportunities with other business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs
Don’t miss this once-a-year exciting event especially for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs!
Can’t wait for the upcoming NSBW Virtual Summit?
Until we can get together for this year’s exciting event in September, you can check out past NSBW events. See you September 13-15, 2021!