Volunteering with Delaware SCORE is a way for you to give back to your community, connect with area professionals with similar interests, expand your business awareness, and pass on your knowledge and expertise to entrepreneurs in our community.
Delaware SCORE volunteers provide confidential business mentoring services, both in person and online, throughout the State. We lead seminars and workshops to help small business owners meet their goals and achieve success. We help expand outreach of SCORE through marketing and alliance building in our local communities. We provide subject matter expertise by industries and professional skills to educational institutions and other non-profit agencies.
Volunteering as a Delaware SCORE mentor, workshop facilitator, or on the Delaware SCORE Leadership team means you are joining a national organization of over 300 Chapters and 11,000 diverse volunteers. All of whom are all committed to helping small business owners succeed. Whether you have owned your own small business, come from a Fortune 500 company, are still employed, retired, or are a student, if you have a sincere commitment for helping small businesses or volunteering, there is a place for you as a SCORE Delaware volunteer.
As a Delaware SCORE Volunteer You Can:
- Share your success and expertise through mentoring locally or nationally
- Lead and develop workshops and seminars
- Provide online or telephone mentoring directly from your home or office
- Serve in a leadership capacity with SCORE
- Serve within other capacity at SCORE (Marketing, IT, administration, finance, fundraising, HR, etc.)
- Have flexibility with your volunteering time
Benefits of Volunteering:
- SCORE volunteers enjoy a variety of personal, local and national rewards. As a Delaware SCORE Volunteer, you:
- Enjoy the satisfaction of contributing to the success of others
- Share great experience with other SCORE volunteers
- Provide leadership in the business community
- Gain recognition and respect as a business mentor
- Grow professionally and personally
- Participate in lifelong learning
- Make new friends
Join Delaware SCORE Today
Share your experience. Register today by completing the application link below.
If you have questions about the SCORE Delaware Chapter, your role, your commitment, or other information please contact Carl Gomolka (302-463-1538) or by email at email@example.com.