What is THINKMainStreet? A 12-month, cohort-based, small business accelerator sponsored by SBA in partnership with SCORE Delaware and the Small Business Development Center; targeting entrepreneurs whose businesses have significant growth potential or are at risk of losing competitive advantage. The features of a think tank environment include:
- A Collaborative Learning Plan – a method for pivoting, scaling and de-risking will be introduced. Strategic plans & learning objectives will be customized for each business. Together with the ThinkTank’s facilitators, business owners, coaches and subject matter experts -- the ThinkTank will provide an environment to learn, decide and act on a quarterly basis.
- Roundtable Discussions & Peer-to-Peer Coaching – participants will be active in their own learning and their peer’s world scenarios that will include masterminding and brainstorming.
- Professional Facilitation, Exercises & One-on-One Coaching – will develop classroom momentum, help keep individual learning plans on track and establish strong networking ties within the group.
Who is the program for?
- The business owner, with a growth mindset, wanting and open to feedback and change and interested in growing the business beyond themselves
- The business owner that desires an informal “board of directors” & an inspiring developmental environment;
- The business-owner that is looking for an opportunity to “get out of the business” so he/she can refine a vision and develop a plan for change
- Established as either family-owned, B2B, B2C, government contracting or exporting
What is the criteria to qualify?
The program is open to small businesses that meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years in business with generated revenue and submitted tax returns
- a strong business identity including brand, website & marketing materials
- Core products and services with pricing strategy
- A completed Application and Questionnaire
- Follow-up in-person, one-on-one interview to review current business goals
Currently recruiting. Limited spots available.
INFO SESSION DATES: Tuesdays and Thursdays in July – 11th, 16th, 18th, 23rd, 25th and 30th (5:30 to 7:30pm at SBA office)
Email your interest to: email@example.com